In order to optimize the application performance, we are downloading data from the storage. The application is now started in restore-only mode and can be used for an urgent data restore. Once all the background tasks are completed, full functionality will become available automatically.
Please do the following to help address this issue.
1. Stop the Backup Service Controller service
2. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\MXB or Backup Manager\storage
3. Name the storage folder to “storage_old"
4. Restart the Backup Service Controller service and allow the storage folder to be rebuilt
5. The backup manager will load once completed.